Thank you Kirsty for the Liebster Award Nomination. I haven’t followed through with other nominations due to my limited time I have to write, but since I am on vacation for one more day, I will put some thought into this. Thank you, Kirsty, for consistently reading my blog and for finding it worthy of this nomination. Go check out Kirsty at Outside the Coffee Cup, you won’t be sorry.
Here are the questions Kirsty asked:
1. Would you rather be able to fly or be able to turn invisible? And why?
I thought I would want to fly, but being invisible would really come in handy when I am in a situation with a lot of people. I suffer from anxiety and sometimes I really wish I could turn invisible.
2. Do you prefer Spring or Autumn? And why?
This would depend where in the country I am. If I’m home I would have to say Spring. Although, the pollen is very hard on my respiratory system, it is still very hot during our Autumn months. The Spring is very pleasant and allows us to be outdoors. I love flowers as well!!
3. If you could meet someone past or present, famous or not, who would it be?
This one was very hard for me to answer. I guess I will have to say….Kurt Cobain because I felt the music industry lost him WAY TOO EARLY. I would have loved to sit and have a cup of coffee with him. I just think it would be the most down to Earth conversation I would ever have.
4. Where is your favorite place to be? And why?
I love the Rocky Mountains. I lived there for 3 years and felt the most inspired living tucked away in the mountains.
5. Are you happy with your life or would you change it?
Do I want to change? Yes, but not my life. I love my life and am very blessed with what God has given me. Nothing is ever going to be perfect, but I have the most amazing family.
6. Someone comes up to you and gives you £10 ($10) what do you spend it on?
Easy…I give it to one of my kids because they are always in the “need” of something. LOL
7. Who is your dream guy or girl? And why?
Honestly, my husband is the most amazing person in the world. He puts up with me! 😉
8. Do you believe in Ghosts? And why?
No. I believe there are devil spirits that “impersonate” the dead, but I believe the dead are dead until The Return of Christ.
9. If you could be any Superhero who would it be? And why?
I am a Superhero (to my kids). LOL Other than that, I don’t want the responsibility.
10. What is your favourite song?
Feel The Silence (Goo Goo Dolls) Why? Just go listen to it. It was written by my favorite songwriter, John Rzeznik, a lyrical genius.
The rules state I come up with 10 questions and nominate 10 blogs that have less than 200 followers. So here it goes:
1. How would (someone) describe your blogging style?
2. What do you do when you aren’t working on your blog?
3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
4. What is your favorite thing about your career?
5. What is your proudest accomplishment?
6. What makes you laugh the most?
7. What motivates you to work hard?
8. What is the best gift you have been given?
9. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
10. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
This was not in any particular order or based on any specific topic. These are just blogs I enjoy showing up in my feed. Congratulations to y’all and I’m believing this helps get you more traffic, if you decide to accept the nomination. Keep up the great work!